naji_gui is a "User Friendly" GUI (Graphical User Interface) implementation of najitool, a program full of functions which generate, convert, filter, and encrypt files. It also has a lot of other miscellaneous functions, such as an Arabic to English letters and vice versa transliteration system, it has programming functions like bin2c which makes a compileable source code file out of any file, like picture files for use in a C program. naji_gui is Public Domain, completely free without any restrictions and with full source code.
naji_gui can generate:
- A list of numbers in English or Turkish words from 1 to 9999
- HTML pages with every possible Unicode letter/symbol
- Preprogrammed .BMP pictures, nice for wallpaper
- Big ASCII art sentences
- Multiplication squares
- Random character text files (useful for secure passwords)
naji_gui can convert:
- UNIX to DOS/Windows text format and vice versa
- Tabs to spaces
- Text to HTML
naji_gui can filter:
- Make a copy of a file skipping specified characters
- Make a copy of a file using only specified characters
naji_gui can also:
- Flip every bit in every byte of a file (0's to 1's and 1's to 0's)
- Dump files in hexidecimal
- Count words in a file
- Compare files
- Reverse files
- Split files
- Join files
- two secure file deletion functions
- two file encryption functions
And a lot more, enjoy!
najitool GUI is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-05-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
najitool GUI (version 0.2.0.0) has a file size of 386.77 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 232 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.